Sundown Horse Shelter, Hugo, MN
(20 minutes N of St. Paul)
SAVE A HORSE!
- Give a generous donation.
- Pledge a monthly donation for one year or longer.
- Sponsor a horse and follow his or her progress.
- Buy grain
- Buy hay
- Buy Fleet Farm Gift Cards
- Buy a horse blanket (new or washed & repaired ONLY)
- Buy a Fly Sheet
- Buy a Fly Mask
These are just a few ways in which you can help make a difference in a horses’ life!
What you should know about Rescue Horse Shelters: Nine Myths About Equine Rescues Debunked
If you are horse owner and need help or have questions:
- Free Stallion Castration may be available
- Hay Assistance to feed your horses may be available
- Need to find a new home for your horse(s)?
How You Can Help:
Don't let this happen
to another horse!
Located in Hugo, Minnesota, Sundown Horse Shelter is a registered 501 (c)-(3) charitable organization and we are listed on the American Horse Council's unwanted horse coalition.